Here is a set of instructions on how to use your VIP privileges! More will be added all the time, be sure to check back often 🙂
- 0-second TP/Plugin cooldown (usual is 5-10 minutes) – Immediately active!
- Unlimited Skins from Steam – Get access to every Rust skin on demand, and even reskin already crafted items with the top Tending Skins! – How to use/Video
- Saved Inventories & Reskinning – Please see instructions with /sets command
- /sil – Print jpeg Images onto any sign you want! – How to use
- 5x Daily-Heli callouts! – call them all by yourself onto yourself! – How to use
- Self Trigger C4/Explosives! – Craft the VIP Trigger, and choose to use Timed Explosives or Triggerable explosives! –How to use/Video
- Backpacks! – An extra 12 inventory slots to store all your overflowing inventory items! – How to use
- Unlootable body – No-one can loot your stuff while you sleep!- Immediately active!
- Fire Arrows – You can shoot /firearrows AND Fireball bombs! – How to use/Video, see also kit below
- Automatic Locks! – Automatically deploy and instantly reset the codes on all your main and guest locks remotely with /autolock and /code! – How to use
- Start Ingame events! – Use the /newevent command!
- Call your noble steed (horse)! – Be your own cowboy with the /spawnhorse command!
- Exclusive VIP kits – Contains a variety of items, weapons and Ammo! (Server specific) – Use /kit and select the ‘VIP’ and ‘FireArrows’ kits
- An exclusive Respected member [VIP★★] chat tag – Immediately active!
- An exclusive Discord Role – Use !steam in our Discord to gain your role!
- Cleanup Bot Immunity – Be excluded by our bot that cleans up old buildings every 5 days! – Immediately active!
- Items will be crafted with random skins! – These are the paid skins from Steam! – Immediately active!
Please note: to use VIP key shortcuts (instead of Chat commands) you need to follow these steps once:
- This only needs to be performed once due to Rust disabling remote keybind setting.
- Press F1, and type into the console input box at the bottom copy/paste the following, pressing enter after each line:
bind b backpack.open - VIP Backpacks
bind mouse2 firearrow - VIP Fire Arrows
bind n chat.say "/skins"\ - VIP Skins with "n" key character
bind < chat.say "/triggercraft"\ - VIP Triggered Explosives using < key character
global.writecfg - VERY IMPORTANT: To save all the binds you must run this command to save them.